I can help with the following:
(Landlords and Commercial Customers Welcome)
- General Gardening and Overgrown Gardens etc.
- Hedge/Tree Trimming (reasonable sized hedges)
- Patio, Drive, Path Weeding and/or Jet Cleaning
- Fetching & Carrying + Lifting & Moving + Collecting/Dropping Off
- Refuse & Recycle runs + Garage, Shed, Loft Clearance/Tidy
- Steam Cleaning Grout (Kitchen/Bathroom Tiles e.g.)
- General help – if it’s not on this list, just ask and if I CAN help, I will!
If you want help with something that isn’t on the list above, please just ask. I will always work to a pre-agreed price/terms, so there will be no surprises at the end. This will be at an agreed hourly rate or a fixed price if the job is larger. The price examples below are a guide, as certain factors may influence what I charge for a job. I will also always offer more favourable terms for larger projects and I am happy to provide a free, ‘no obligation’ quote.
- Tip Run: From £35
- General Gardening Maintenance: £20 per hour
- Garden Clear/Overhaul: Survey required – fixed price given
- Drive/Patio/Path Clean: Dependent on size and whether concrete, paving, block paving etc. Survey required.
Gardening: A survey is not necessary for general gardening maintenance, unless it’s a large project – I will simply work the number of hours I am asked to work. I will always give an idea of how long I think something will take over the phone and can confirm for sure once I’m on site. For overgrown gardens and lawns a fixed price quote will be given for the job. I am told I’m quick but I certainly don’t rush or do a shoddy job. Rest assured that I wont be dragging my feet to push the price up, as I’d like to think you’ll book me again and recommend me!
Drive/Patio/Path Clean: By choice, I do not carry out re-colouring or sealing of patios and paving. For those wanting sealing, please discuss your needs with an experienced person, as sealing can cause paths etc. to become very slippery. I am able to re-sand block paving. I prefer to survey, as there are many variances in condition. My price is for cleaning using a quality jet system and good old fashioned elbow grease. Block paving will normally require re-sanding once cleaned and I am happy to help with this.